Monday, May 7, 2007

To all you READERS

I just wanted to take the time to post the COOLEST SITE HERE. Brad told me about it sometime last year, and I have been enjoying it ever since. It is called BookMooch. You list any books you have read and own and are trying to get rid of. You get points for listing the book. Someone else wants that book, sees you have it, and mooches it from you. You get more points from that person who mooched the book. In return, you get to do the same thing. These books are free. The only cost involved is shipping. You pay for shipping when you send a book to someone else. So when you mooch a book, you pay nothing. Not for the book, not for shipping. I LOVE it! I can generally ship a book for $1.50 through media mail. I have mooched quite a few and sent quite a few. It is a great little deal and a good way to get rid of books you don't think you want to keep or will read again. Check it out, and let me know if you love it as much as I do. I HEART BookMooch! (I am a nerd, I know!).

No comments: