Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wow, I'm on a roll with the posting. Go me.

My Grandpa has been staying with my mom. I absolutely LOVE having him here so close. He lives in Utah and hasn't been able to come visit us in NM in a really long time. He is the neatest man; so fun and smart. While he has been here I have put him to work (sorry, Grandpa!). He
has fixed my phone jacks, given me a tutorial on how to efficiently and correctly use Round Up without killing the plants I actually like (as well as explaining to me how to secretly kill the Russian Sage plants I don't like- but don't tell Brad that!), and he helped me to plant a tomato plant in my new Topsy Turvy. I think I better get him to teach me about caring for tomato plants though because it's on it's way to the plant Spirit World after only 2.5 weeks. I am
hoping to revive it with some TLC and fertilizer.


My kids love Grandpa too. Reesie, who is normally very shy around men she doesn't know took to him immediately and will tease him. She calls him "Bumpa". I love the way she says it. It's so cute. Devin loves to tease and play with him too. It's been so fun to see them get to know each other.

Isn't this the cutest picture? I am going to treasure it forever.

2 comments:

Mariela said...

How fun I love it. And by the way we have people calling on our number too. But not as many as you. That is so funny!

Natalie said...

I love how she calls him "Bumba". Oh i am going to miss her, she always made me laugh in nursery.