Friday, September 11, 2009

Hearts For Honduras

I ran the Hearts for Honduras race in Santa Fe on Labor Day and it was a lot of fun. It was a really hilly run and really hard, needless to say I didn't beat my last time (didn't even get close) but I had a good time and am looking forward to trying it again next year.

Before the race...wow I am roughin' it. I am down 21 lbs and counting though!

Reese stretching before the race.


They had a jump house set up for the kiddos to jump in while they waited for the racers to start coming in.

Next race: The Great Pumpkin Chase 5k


9 comments:

Laurie said...

You Go Girl! What a woman!

Courtney said...

Hot mama! 21 pounds? You are awesome and you look really good. I'm really impressed with you and your running. When I pop this kid out I need you to motivate me to get into shape. I wish I lived near you still!

Unknown said...

I think that is SO great!! way to go!!

Care said...

Wow! You look fantastic!

I could never dream to be a runner....... Good job!!

Nicolio said...

That is very impressive. I admire you because I can't even go up my 4 sets of stairs at my apartment without being out of breath cause I am so out of shape. I am really proud of you. Who cares if you didn't beat your time, you did it and that is quite the accomplishment. I love you and you do look great. How did you lose 21 pounds? I need to lose weight.

Jewelry84097 said...

Woo hoo racing mama!

Heather Jewell said...

Awesome. I cannot believe you lost 21 lbs. That is amazing! Keep up the hard work, it really motivates me.

Martinez-Gardner said...

You look great McKay!

Bella said...

Look at you sexy girl!!!!! I keep trying to talk myself into how much I love running although I hate it! hahahah Congrats on 21 lbs!!!!! I want that...no..I NEED that! aahhaha have a great day!