Looks like it is time for round two; I have been tagged once again.
1. Most people really don't "get" me. I have a weird personality and sense of humor. My family and close friends understand me, but I think upon first meeting me I bewilder a lot of people. They don't know when I am joking or being sarcastic. This is hard for me because I offend a lot of people without ever trying to or knowing that I have.
2. My favorite books to read are true crime books. I find it fascinating. It must be the psychologist in me.
3. I am such a cliche-I love getting flowers, jewelry, sweet love notes...all the typical "woman gifts."
4. I have GREAT taste in music. Example: I absolutely LOVE Michael Bolton. His Greatest Hits CD puts me in the best mood. I can't help but sing out loud and dance around. Dev, on the other hand, has horrible taste in music. He dislikes Michael Bolton and tells me his songs are "hideous" (he must have heard that from his Daddy!). I also love Boy Bands, Britney Spears (the poor mess), horrendous rap music, and sappy country.
5. As mentioned a few times before-I love all things teeny-bopper. I have no idea why. Yes, I realize most of it is stupid, brainless, and possibly kills my braincells just for listening/watching/reading it. All the same, it is still my curse.
6. I cannot stand being called Miss, Mrs, Lady, or Ma'am! I seriously would prefer "HEY YOU!"
****PS- I don't quite know why my post is in two different colors/sizes....