Saturday, August 25, 2007

Good Read

Especially if you live in Utah, I am sure you are aware of the new craze: Stephanie Meyer's Vampire series. I just finished reading the first book"twilight". I found this book to be a fast, entertaining, and worthwhile read (Angie, don't hate me for my differing opinion!). I actually couldn't put the book down. This is a bit silly, because it is such a teeny bopper romance type book, but we all know that I still enjoy all things teeny bopper. As my mom said in her blog, this book is definitely better than High School Musical! If you haven't read this book yet, you should. Put aside all the horrible assumptions that it must be dumb because it's about vampires and give it a try. Then you can judge for yourself. I can't wait to read the next book "new moon".

If you have read the book, I would love to know what you think!

****disclaimer-this book is not for those who are looking for something intellectually stimulating, growth promoting, or thought provoking. If you are a person who only likes books that make you smarter this is not for you!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Most people that I know LOVE that series....I think that I am the odd one out!!

Mariela said...

I liked it!