Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I was TAGGED!

Yourself: loud
Your partner: On the Computer
Your hair: too short
Your mother: Mimi
Your father: Pabio
Favorite item: my vinyl cutter and computer (sorry, had to put two!)
Dream last night: don't remember
Favorite drink: diet dr. pepper
Dream car: Honda Pilot
Dream home: has my very own craft room--a BIG one!
The room you are in: bedroom
Your fear: don't laugh--butterflies
Where you want to be in 10 years: done having kids and looking more like the old mckay
Who you hung out with last night: Bradley
You're not: a girl...not yet a woman (haha--ashley and nicole!)
One of your wish list items: a pedicure
The last thing you did: put stain on my clocks
You are wearing: Oregon State Soccer T-Shirt and scrub bottoms
Your favorite weather: summer
Your favorite book: There are too many, I can't have a favorite
Last thing you ate: Lean Cuisine
Your life: is a circus
Your mood: excited
Your best friend: Brad
What are you thinking about right now: the huge 4 loads of laundry that needs to be folded and put away
Your car: a mini van. I still can't say that without laughing!
What are you doing at the moment: filling out this survey and watching Picket Fences
Relationship status: married with two adorable kids
What is on your tv: Picket Fences
When is the last time you laughed: tonight at Devin and Reese. They like to scream in each other's faces for fun.

Okay all you blog readers-- Now it's your turn: TAG!

2 comments:

Mariela said...

I wish to get a pedicure too! We should all go together.

Ashley said...

I loved the Britney Spears shout out. That is still one of the best concerts I have ever been to.