Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What's On Devin's Mind???

To name a few:

  • Don't Cha by the Pussycat Dolls
  • Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie
  • Take A Look At My Girlfriend - Google says it's by Supertramp, but I don't know if this is the artist that sings the version I am talking about.
(He has been singing these songs for days now. Good grief, is there hope? They are AWFUL songs! Well, except Big Girls Don't Cry. I do like the remix of that because once again, I like all things Teeny Bopper...almost. Although I can admit it is a STUPID song)
  • Numbers-he is always mashing numbers in his head. Out of the blue the other day he told me that 2+2=4. {Genius!} He is also always counting and telling me what the "number of the day" is. When ever that number comes up he cheers. It's cute.
  • All the things that being 4 allows him to do now: poop in the potty with no skids in the undies (don't know why 4 was the magic age but I am sure grateful it was!), talk to strangers (I keep reminding him that he is NOT allowed to talk to strangers no matter his age, and he then politely tells me that all the strangers he talks to are nice. I am still working on this one!), boss Reesie around (he lets me know several times a day that he and I are both the "bosses" of Reesie), and play with his Lego Castle.
So, there are a few of the things on his mind lately. I seem to have drawn a blank on the rest. I will post as I remember them.

2 comments:

Mariela said...

He's so cute. You'll have so many stories of him when he's older!

Jewelry84097 said...

The new version of "Take a Look at My Girlfriend" is by Gym Class Heroes. It is actually a medley that includes some other rap thing.