Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Blog Stalker

I always joke with those I know that I am a stalker. If there is someone I want to become friends with I leave them little choice. I make sure I talk to them, call them, meet them, whatever. I have made some of my best friends this way. Well, last week I discovered I am a blog stalker. I was looking at Brad's blog (www.harrishavoc.blogspot.com -sorry, I am not smart enough yet to know how to include the links where you just click brad's blog! if someone knows, shed some light!) then I decided to look at the blogs he had listed as his friends blogs, I thought that was boring boy stuff, so I looked at their wife's blogs, and found that much more enjoyable, and kept going down the line, looking at their blogs of note listed. By doing this, I found a blog that I LOVE that has wonderful recipes. Now, because I am stingy and found a cookie recipe that is so good I deemed it my "secret recipe" I will not say what that blog is yet. But also, on this blog I found a WONDERFUL recipe for tortellini salad. Just to show you I am not a completely stingy blog stalker, here it is:


Tortellini Salad

1 package (fresh) cheese tortellini, cooked
2 chicken breasts, grilled and diced (I left these out)
1 can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
2 cups (packed) torn spinach (I used a lot more)
1 small bottle sundried tomatoes, drained
6 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
1/4 small red onion, diced.

*Mix all ingredients in a large bowl

DRESSING
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp. Oregano
1 Tbs tomato paste
6 Tbs balsamic vinaigrette
1/2 cup olive oil
salt and pepper to taste

*Whisk all dressing ingredients together and pour over salad.


And if any of Brad's friends wives do the same thing I did: read my blog and recognize this recipe and know the blog that I stole it from...I hope you find it amusing and not scary! I am not a crazy stalker, just a self admitted stalker. There is a difference. I hope!

No comments: