Friday, September 28, 2007

BUSY BUSY BUSY

Wow, what a week! Things have been getting a little crazy here. My vinyl business is really picking up speed these last couple weeks. It has been really fun to fill all these orders and to see what projects others are working on. The only downside is that my house has been neglected. I do only the essentials--the rest has been having to wait. It is finally starting to drive me crazy. I need at least 4 hours to dedicate to some serious house cleaning. If anyone wants to donate their time and energy and come clean a messy, child tromped on house, CALL ME! I might even offer you a snack or something--if I can pull myself away from the vinyl!

1 comment:

Mariela said...

I need help with my house too! I'd much rather help you with yours though! haha!