Friday, September 28, 2007

Cheese, Please!

We are going on 5 days now...all Reese will eat is cheese! Except for at breakfast time, I mean, the girl does have standards: she eats only oatmeal for breakfast. Not eggs, not pancakes, not french toast. Only oatmeal. Anyway, I regress. For lunch and dinner I offer her everything we eat, plus some used-to-be-favorites but nope! She will only eat cheese. Sometimes she will trick me and take the non-cheese food out of my hand like she is going to put it into her mouth, then suddenly she throws it on the floor and scrunches up her nose like she is telling me, "SICK!" So, every day I get out the cheese, cut it into bite sized pieces, and let her have at it.

2 days ago we ran out of cheese. All I had was string cheese. I cut it up for her and she looked at me like, "what is this?" She gathered all her pieces, took one big handful, and threw them on the floor. For two days I tried to get her to eat string cheese. She wanted nothing of it. Finally, exasperated, I pushed a piece of it into her mouth--Guess what? She liked it. She realized it was cheese too. So now the only choice she wants is: orange or white?

Silly girl. I have an opinionated on {two!} on my hands. I wonder where they get it from?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Maybe she is trying to cut down on her carbs?

Mariela said...

Clay and I love cheese too! GO CHEESE! haha!