Saturday, September 1, 2007

Finally! A few Disneyland Photos!





We had so much fun at Disneyland! It was great to be able to be a kid again and ride all the rides. It was even more fun though, to watch Dev and Reesie's reactions to the rides and the characters. In this picture we are having a late breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen. Dale came out to say hello. So did Wendy and Goofy. Dev got to be in a parade with Goofy banging pots and pans, but unfortunately we didn't get pics of that.









I call this picture "How Many Harris' Can We Shove Into an Elevator?" This is at the Disneyland Hotel. We are excited for our BIG day at the park!

{PS Count two more in the pic: Brad is taking it, and I am strategically removing myself from view on the side}


















This is in the Haunted Mansion. Isn't that such a look of fright? I asked Dev if he was scared and he said "NO! I wasn't scared! Ghosts don't scare me!" Yeah right! We've got the proof right here!
















Dev's first ride of the day--It's a Small World. He loved it! At the beginning of the day I told Brad this is the only ride I WOULDN'T ride. I remember hating it when I came last time in 4th grade! I skipped out on this one, but I am sad I did. Brad said Dev was loving it, and I think this is when he realized what Disneyland actually was. He didn't know what to expect before this.






















Look at this mug! Isn't she a doll?! This is at the very end of the day as we were sitting down for dinner. Reese ate ALL of her VERY OWN kids meal {a large portion of mac and cheese} PLUS 1 1/2 cups of chocolate milk {bad mom, I know} and she was just exhausted! Nothing like eating a huge meal after a long day. She was so ready for bed!











The day was so much fun and the kids were great. I know that we had such a good time because Grandpa Pants and Grandma Stacy were so great and incredibly helpful. They were amazing. I know I would have wanted to yank some hair out had they not been there. Vance and Stacy, my head thanks you! I look much better with hair!

We don't have many pictures that actually include sights at Disneyland...most of them are just people shots--but I promise we were there and we did have a blast. Dev is already talking about 'next time' we go and hoping that he is tall enough for all the rides.

Hope you enjoyed!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

That looks like so much fun! Devins hair just kills me!! Have you guys celebrated Resses birthday yet? Is she 1? I know they were born around the same time. Fun fun fun!

Jewelry84097 said...

Oooh. I am so deprived. I have never been to Disneyland! Devin will have to tell me all about it.

Mariela said...

How fun, i love it!